Thursday, December 25, 2008

:)



Merry Christmas to everyone!!


Hope it was amazing! Mine has been awesome, I have had the best time lately with my family. I have really been enjoying the snow around here, (I know crazy to think about), it has been so fun to just relax with the family. But the one downfall is that I haven't been able to drive my amazing car that I love, which is so dirty ewww lol. I have really been reflecting these last few days and I have realized that I have grown up so much lately. And have my friends and family to thank for that. Thanks guys so much for being there through thick and thin for me. But most of all I love to thank my Heavenly Father, for the amazing blessing He has given me, and even the hard times and struggles which have helped me to grow. I have had so much to be thankful for lately it has been so awesome. I know that my Heavenly Father has great many plans in store for me. I am so excited to see them unfold. The family and I are gonna hit the slopes finally something more than the driveway, I am so pumped to get back up there, but more importantly to get back on the soccer field, the slopes are just practice for my knees.



(P.S. I took this picture, comment and tell me what you think)

I am so excited to get back on the field, just to shoot around, but the odds are stacked against me cause I missed out last year and need to improve my skills, but you know what I am so ready for it, and really want something to work hard for. I am so excited for the season to start and as weird as it sounds but for my muscles to ache, I love that feeling cause to me it is a sign of hard work and I love that.
Merry Christmas and on to a great 2009!!!

1 comment:

Whit said...

nice pic. im glad you have had a wonderful time this year despite some struggles. i know you will get out there and find it in ya to work hard at soccer next fall. :) sry for my short comment... lol i love ya just u said everything so well. :)