Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WOW!

Can you believe that school starts in like two weeks??? Summer has gone by way to fast, I need a little more time cause summer has been awesome and I have had so many good things come out of it. I am kinda excited for school to start again, I know thats weird, but I am excited for something new, hopefully I can keep the stress levels low this year. Well it should be better because I am not playing soccer this year because of my knee :( but the good news is no surgery!

Well I am going to go watch the greatest swimmer ever! Michael Phelps!!!

2 comments:

Whit said...

yea i can actually believe school starts that soon. i keep thinking maybe if i shut my eyes maybe i can hold on to the summer for a much longer time. this summer was sorta lame actually. but a lot happened. i mean rach with her 2 boyfriend type things and all the crazy stuff i got myself into. its been quite adventurous actually i think anyways.

i really think it would be great if your high-strung-ness could simmer a little bit. =) life is so good when you just go with the flow and let God push the wave you ride whatever which way is in the plan. and maybe its not physical stuff that is the most stressing either. maybe its just letting go of the stuff that doesn't really matter anyway and not bringing up the past. one of the best things i ever learned is that the past in the present just abuses your future. think on that plain and simple. im not trying to imply anything either.

that is good news about your knee. best of luck. don't hurt me because you know you love me lots, right? =) haha haha haha....shoot. talk to you soon

Alyssa said...

I am excited that school is starting too. And yes Phelps is the best swimmer ever!